- News » Sign up NOW for the Black Swamp Golf Classic
- News » YMCA Weather Policy
- News » MY Y IS NOW EVERY Y IN OHIO … Check it out!
Welcome to the YWe're an inclusive organization of men, women and children joined together by a shared commitment to nurturing the potential of kids, promoting healthy living and fostering a sense of social responsibility.
Our Cause Defines UsWe know that lasting personal and social change comes about when we all work together. That’s why, at the Y, strengthening community is our cause. Every day, we work side-by-side with our neighbors to make sure that everyone, regardless of age, income or background, has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Our Strength is in CommunityThe Y is a nonprofit like no other. That’s because in 10,000 neighborhoods across the nation, we have the presence and partnerships to not just promise, but deliver, positive change.
- The Y is community centered. For nearly 160 years, we’ve been listening and responding to our communities.
- The Y brings people together. We connect people of all ages and backgrounds to bridge the gaps in community needs.
- The Y nurtures potential. We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
- The Y has local presence and global reach. We mobilize local communities to effect lasting, meaningful change.
Our Impact is Felt Every DayWith a mission to serve the whole community through programs expressing Judeo-Christian principles that build a healthy spirit, mind and body, our impact is felt when an individual makes a healthy choice, when a mentor inspires a child and when a community comes together for the common good.
Sign Up today for the Black Swamp Classic Golf Outing on Tuesday, May 19th. Click here for more information.